Friends of LGS
Everyone is welcome to attend Friends meeting and we would love to see you whether you are interested in helping to organise or run Friends' events or would simply like to meet other LGS parents. Any contributions of time, however small, are most welcome.
The Friends Meetings for 2018-2019 are:
- Thursday 29 Nov - 7pm Mercado Lounge, Market Harborough
- Monday 14 Jan - 7pm The Yews, Great Glen
- Monday 25 Feb - 7pm Mercado Lounge, Market Harborough
- Tuesday 2 April - 7pm The Yews, Great Glen
- Monday 13 May - 7pm The Yews, Great Glen
- Monday 10 June - 7pm Mercado Lounge, Market Harborough
LGS Friends is a group of parents and staff whose primary aim is to support the school across a range of academic, pastoral and social areas. We meet regularly to organise and encourage activities and events throughout the academic year that are designed to bring together the whole school community in a warm, friendly and enriching way.
The Friends provide resources for parents to support the work of the School in the pastoral development of the pupils. Please see our Resources page for details.