My School Portal
Welcome to Leicester Grammar School's My School Portal page.
We are delighted to announce that we are introducing a new parent communications platform to LGS and LGJS. The system is called My School Portal and it has been designed to streamline communications between school and parents, by bringing information and services together into one easy-to-use dashboard. Once it is fully implemented it will be a one-stop-shop through which you will be able to manage many of your interactions with the school.
We have been trialling My School Portal this term and we are really pleased with its functionality. Our intention is to roll the system out in two phases, to allow for an effective transition and so that we can fix any teething problems in a manageable way.
Phase 1 will occur at the start of Trinity term (April 2023) and will allow parents to view their children's:
- Teacher email addresses
- School reports (we will no longer be sending by post)
- Update your contact details
- School timetable
- A quick link to our Parents’ Evening system
- A quick link to our School Sports system
Phase 2 will begin at the start of Advent term (September 2023) and will allow My School Portal to replace our current ParentMail system, which will then be retired. Parents will be able to use My School Portal to:
- View messages from the school
- Make purchases, for example to pay for a trip or activity
- Top up your child's dinner account
- Complete forms or surveys
- Notify the school of an absence
- Request a future absence